Modern, easy and powerful app for your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Be modern. Be mobile.
ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANY DEVICE
Cosmos Mobile Forms are made for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops.
The same easy-to-use interface on all devices makes
training and support a breeze.
From the field, to head-office, to operations across the globe,
Cosmos Forms is for anyone, anywhere on any device.
COSMOS FORMS DESIGNER
Bring your forms to life
COSMOS CLOUD PLATFORM
For us, this is the engine that manages all the devices in the field. For you, this is the place to manage core data, setup users and configure the Mobile Forms environments.
Solutions to Power Your Business
Extend Cosmos Forms and Cosmos Insights with our integrated suite of solutions that you can tailor to precisely fit your business processes.
- Manage parts inventories from supplier purchasing, to work order allocation, to posting inventory transactions to your accounting system.
- Assign assets to specific locations, workers or check-in/out by job in the field, plant or office.
- Set schedules and review targets for asset inspections, meter readings, calibrations and other operating activities to ensure that routine recurring processes are automated and get done when required.
- Schedule and plan recurring standard jobs and work orders and prioritize unscheduled work.
- Define service pricing by customer, or by project.
- Automate field tickets, work orders, customer communications and integrate with accounting to speed time to invoice
- Dispatch work orders to assigned workers, capture work order details online or offline, and track the labor, parts and equipment used.
- Customer satisfaction follow ups, and integration with safety procedures and competency management are examples of features that set us apart.
- Extend the rich mobile online/offline capabilities of Cosmos Forms to track leading and lagging indicators, inspections and other types of forms with the ability to integrate with facilities, assets/equipment, PPE inventories, mileage/usage tracking, worker participation target management, equipment inspection rule and schedule definitions, and much more.
- Complex safety and quality processes such as Incidents and Non-conformances allow for information from multiple forms, processes and third parties to be consolidated into a single management view.
- Forms are automatically linked to the specified assets, facilities and workers that they reference providing a clear audit trail of all information changes and activity, and the ability to easily link back to the originating forms to see all the details.
- Automate people processes from the initial ‘on boarding’ process through the capture and the verification of driver licenses, certifications, procedures and competencies attained, to the automated re-certification process.
- On demand reports provide workers, managers and authorized external parties with various employee profiles including images of certs as proof that they are able to work at customer sites, a report card on their usage of the system, the competencies attained and in progress and more. Workers can update their personal information whenever it changes.
- The comprehensive competency management system is the foundation to ensuring workers acquire and maintain the skills and certifications demanded by their job, as well as providing managers with information necessary to align workers with work requirements.
- Assign vehicles to workers, track monthly vehicle inspections with photos and mileage capture, track maintenance, safety incidents and driver history, together with purchase/lease, registration, license and other details.
- Automate renewal processes, integrate with your accounting system and provide managers with comprehensive reporting of each vehicle from the time it enters the fleet, until it leaves.