Modern, easy and powerful app for your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Be modern. Be mobile.
ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANY DEVICE
Cosmos Mobile Forms are made for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops.
The same easy-to-use interface on all devices makes
training and support a breeze.
From the field, to head-office, to operations across the globe,
Cosmos Forms is for anyone, anywhere on any device.
COSMOS FORMS DESIGNER
Bring your forms to life
COSMOS CLOUD PLATFORM
For us, this is the engine that manages all the devices in the field. For you, this is the place to manage core data, setup users and configure the Mobile Forms environments.
Solutions to Power Your Business
Extend Cosmos Forms and Cosmos Insights with our integrated suite of solutions that you can tailor to precisely fit your business processes.
- Advanced security controls to define permissions for each individual (how different users access different types of records). e.g. Mary can read/write/delete equipment data. Rahim can read/write/delete facility data. John can read all data but cannot write or delete any data.
- Create specialized views by role/department e.g Fleet department has a view of light and heavy duty truck data that puts the required information for that role at their fingertips.
- Collect and track data that supports processes beyond what’s needed for Cosmos Forms e.g. Information about equipment – calibration date for gas detector or make, model, serial number for truck or forklift.
- Manage all user and worker data whether it is employee data integrated with existing business systems or manually entered 3rd party contractors.
- Easily import and edit large amounts of data.
- Integrates to and from other business systems.
Data in Data Manager automatically integrates with Cosmos Forms Cloud Platform and Cosmos Insights.
Cosmos Operations Training & Competency integrates with Cosmos Forms and Cosmos Insights to track worker qualifications, training, job experience and performance assessments.
- Build tailored worker self-entry processes to allow workers to self load certificate and training data.
- Training records automatically flow to Cosmos Insights for reporting and analytics.
- Managers can define job role requirements and assess workers on their ability to perform the requirements.
- “Out of the box’ reporting in Cosmos Insights allow managers to sort by Worker, Business Unit or Facility, Training Topic, Training Expiry Date and more.
- Asset/equipment inspections can be easily scheduled and completed online or offline.
- Field workers complete dispatched or self-created Work Orders or Service Tickets.
- Office workers can view Work Orders, Service Tickets or Inspections ‘instantly’ once field worker completes associated Forms (no more instances where the customer is calling for an update but the office hasn’t seen paperwork reporting what was completed.)
- Automate processes and integration with invoicing, payroll, inventory etc.
- Out of the box’ reporting in Cosmos Insights allow managers to analyze performance and gain insights (data to insights to decisions).